Kiev sightseeing tour
Welcome to Kiev!
Kiev (or Kyiv, according to Ukrainian pronouncing), the capital of Ukraine, is rich on historical monuments, beautiful parks, churches and other landmarks. Kiev is a city where memorials of the past are combined with new sites.
This general sightseeing tour of the city is the best way to discover Kiev. Explore city major landmarks moving in a comfortable car or bus, learn numerous facts, stories, and legends about Ukrainian capital told by your English-speaking guide. Visit the most popular touristic attractions and some hidden gems as well.
Several stops are suggested, so you'll be able to get acquainted with the city and take pictures.
3-hour guided tour includes:
- historical monuments of Kiev: Golden Gate, St. Sophia Cathedral (exteriour)
- beautiful churches of Kiev: St. Volodymyr's Cathedral, St. Michael Golden Domed Cathedral
- city center: the main street of Kiev, Maidan
- famous city sculptures: monument to city founders, Motherland Monument
- well-known buildings of the city: University, state buildings
- parks and panoramas
Pick-up from city center is included. The tour may end near popular touristic sites suggested for additory visiting: Kiev Pechersk Lavra, St. Sophia Cathedral etc.
Enjoy your guided tour!
Duration: 3 hours and more